There are 3 ways to fund your account through our partner banks (Maybank Philippines, BPI, BDO and Metrobank):
1. Over the Counter Payment
2. Online Bank Transfer
3. Check deposit at our MakeTrade office at the 17/F, Tower One & Exchange Plaza Ayala Triangle, Ayala Avenue
Alternatively, you may fund your account by transferring stocks from your other stockbrokerage account, or by converting your stock certificates.
Always make sure to take a photo/scanned image that you can upload on your MakeTrade account, so that we can credit your funds to your wallet upon approval.
Funding will be credited to Maketrade account within 24 hours. (Excluding public holidays and weekends)
1. Go to any Maybank, BPI, BDO, or Metrobank nearest you.
2. Fill out the payment slip with the required fields.
3. Pay the amount indicated to the cashier and submit payment slip. (The payment slip will be returned to you)
4. Take a photo of your funding confirmation and upload the photo to your MakeTrade Wallet.
BANK OF THE PHILIPPINE ISLANDS (BPI)
BANCO DE ORO (BDO)